WE ARE ALL ABOUT ADVENTURE
- To register for the camp, participants need to fill and sign the Registration Form & Declaration Form.
- The program and its activities can be physically strenuous; kindly let us know if you suffer any kind of health condition / problems.
- Participants are expected to be flexible and accommodative to all kinds of outdoor conditions / situations.
- All accommodation provided is on shared basis (dormitory style) and tents.
- Smoking / Banned Drugs/ Paan Chewing/ Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited.
- Due to unseen & unavoidable natural causes and circumstances, programs are liable to cancellation or rescheduled without notice; participants will be informed in case the event is cancelled.
- Late arrival or early departure of participants will affect the effective delivery of the programme.
DO’S & DON’TS
Our list of “Do’s and Don’ts” are meant for your safety and convenience. Kindly abide by our rules so as to derive the at most benefit of the programme unhampered.
- Follow all the safety instructionsgiven from time to time by the instructors and supporting staffs for the safe execution of the activity.
- Don’t hesitate to express your apprehensions or inability to accomplish a task. The instructor will help and motivate you to accomplish the same.
- Wear simple, decent and appropriate clothes; avoid clothes that might restrict you from performing activities.
- Always wear well-fitting shoes (PT Shoes, Canvas Shoes).
- Avoid bringing expensive electronic devices, valuables, credit cards and jewellery to the camp; the camp management does not take responsibility for loss or damage of your personal belongings.
- Do not litter in the campus site – use the dust bins.
- Do not waste Food. Serve as much as you can consume, as food is unlimited.
- Do not bring expensive Jewellery, Electronic equipment, Valuables etc. The management does not take or hold itself responsible for any loss or damage.
- Do not consume water from unauthorized sources.
- Do not indulge in unfriendly pranks, vulgar languages and mischief which might be the cause of your expulsion from the camp.
COMMON RISK AWARENESS
- “Adventure is a risk oriented activity. However the same is made absolutely safe, enjoyable and fun with a lot of learning. Provided you adhere to all the “Safety Briefing” given for each activity, time to time. Your safety is assured in total with all the Certified Safety Equipment, Certified Trainers and High trained Professionals (Army Officers) from the Service Back Ground.
- Simple muscle ankle sprain, ant bite and minor bruises are likely and treated on the spot.
HEALTH AND SAFETY FACILITIES
At Turning Point, you are in safe hands. We ensure your safety and comfort with the below given facilities:
- Experienced and certified trainers & staffs
- Separate dormitories for boys & girls
- Hygienic washrooms
- Assembly Hall
- Dining Hall
- Doctor on Call
- 150 seating Conference hall with OHP
- Indoor/Outdoor Activities
- Certified standard safety equipment
- 24 x 7 security surveillance camera
- Brightly illuminated campsite
- Go green / eco-friendly atmosphere
- Safety Environment fencing all round
- Well maintained First Aid Kit / Box
“You have Vacation Dream, we have your Dream Vacation”
The time enjoyed at “Turning Point” will be very motivating, refreshing, rejuvenating and edifying. You take back profound learningand wonderful everlasting memories that will have a great impact on the quality of your life. Some take aways:
- Balancing emotions – personal and work place
- enhancing problem solving skills
- Building and imbibing the right attitude
- Developing sportive mind-setand positive thinking
- Social etiquette and behaviour
- Analysing the sense of humour
- Enhanced self-esteem, self-confidence and courage
- Discovering oneself and unleashing the creative potential
- Enhanced Team Building / Bonding / Retrospective analysis
- Moving away from the comfort zone / adaptability to situations
- Empathy toward colleagues and humility
- Handling situations challenging in nature
- Stress relief and Rejuvenating self
- Reasoning and logic skills
- Decision making
- Team spirit, mutual trust and respect in achieving common goal
- Transformation is guaranteed
- Bridges the gap between the interest and the intelligence
- Hidden talents can be identified at an early stage
- The communication between the child and the parents become more effective
- It improves creativity and motor skills
- Understands a bit of stress management
- Child retains photographic memory
- Create synergy at work place
- Development of good communication skills
- Achieving a good and pleasant working environment at work place, hence reducing employee attrition rate
- Role modelling and comraderies spirit
- Improved collegiality and positive mentors
- Time and resource management
- Break resistance to change and set behavioural patterns / mind-set
- Ability to face adverse and challenging situations
- Increase organizational ability and contribute ideas without fear in discussions
- Improved morale and company loyalty
- Enhanced encouragement of weak students and understand in different and difficult situations